We have some news on the next content update!
… but first we would like to take this opportunity to thank every single one of you!
We have recently surpassed 200,000 sales of Foundation and thanks to all of your support and feedback we are able to realize the game of our dreams, and hopefully yours too.
From the whole team… Thank you!
The December Update
As you can probably tell from the title we are planning to release the next update before the end of the year. We will bring you more news and more details on the update once we are closer to release but in the meantime here are some of the things that will be making it into the next content update:
- Villagers will move house when too far from their workplace. The lord will also have the authority to force them to move.
- Jobs will be directly linked with villager status where you as the Lord will have more control over status promotion.
- Improved military system with stats, levels, and equipment.
- New production chain with two new buildings; The Hop farm & the Brewery.
- New buildings parts and function for the Wooden Keep.
- New Character visuals including new job outfits.
- New weather visuals.
- New sounds including workplace animation SFX as well as UI SFX.
- New modding capabilities: Custom components and behavior trees .
The changes to job roles and villager status will be major and due to this, we are planning to release a preview build in order to test and gather player feedback on the new feature. Keep an eye out for further announcements on the preview build release.
We have even more planned for the December Content update and we will bring you more information soon.
We are excited to announce our attendance at MEGA & MIGS 2019 this coming weekend!
If you are in and around Montreal this weekend then you can check out more here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
-The Polymorph Games Team