Lords & Ladies, it’s time for a new patch!
Patch 184.108.40.206 fixes a number of issues that have surfaced lately. Here’s the complete rundown:
- Buildings using production recipes had doubled outputs
- Ressource tracker: simple production buildings had the wrong input icon in certain cases
- Cows walk animation was missing: they are back to being gracious while moving around!
- Some mod.io mods were not fully displayed in the “Installed mods” window
- Even more updated localizations for builders all around the globe!
- Work assignation dropdown could appear partially out of screen
- Updated Tavern and Luxury needs descriptions
- Updated Treasury description
- Added description for public lounge
- Restored unlockable button sound
- Adjusted building description style
- Adjusted time string readability
- Adjusted Warehouse and Granary refuse icon color
- Fail to load corrupted saves instead of crashing
- Avoid crash when unassigning the bailiff’s office part function from the monument while the bailiff mission window was open
- Avoid crash when a quest instance is not linked to any asset quest anymore (on load of a savegame)
- Avoid crash when inputting (way) too many characters in any text editor (villager name, monument name, quote, etc…)
- Avoid crash when logging an error related to wrong building function type on workplace
- Avoid rare crash while switching job
- Avoid crash when starting more than one game with certain mods
- Avoid a bunch of useless logs
- Avoid crash when closing game during certain loading steps
- Avoid crash with some usage of resource tracker from mods
- Possibility to remove Need type per villager status
- Expose COMP_AGENT:setProfile()
- Gatherer can produce multiple resources even if one resource `isFull`
- Call of parent function for extendable class in Lua
- Mod components now have last priority (for init, update & enable order). This ensures core game components are ready to be interacted with from mods
As always, we are interested in reading your comments about this new patch. Feel free to come and discuss on Discord with us!