We have just deployed Foundation’s 18.104.22.168.1108 Patch!
This is a minor patch that aims to fix some of the most common issues encountered since the release of 1.8.
Here’s what’s included:
- CandleWorkshop: Extension now modifies recipe
- Minor adjustment to the Candle Workshop model
- Adjust building window to properly show recipe modifiers
- Wait for a villager to finish his/her work shift before changing jobs
- Building Window refresh when building parts get unlocked
- Church message tooltip
- Performance issue when unemploying a villager
- Visual issue which doubled the maintenance cost in the preview building window
- Resource depot causing infinite fuel bug with fuelmonger mod
- Building description update when building and part are built at the same time
- Top module not showing resources at 0 when loading a game
- Some work interactive location could become locked after work shift switch
- Crash on launch on Linux Proton
- COMP_WORKPLACE can now be instantiated
- Fix: Crash when changing a particle emitter system at runtime
We hope you enjoy this patch and as always, we will be waiting for your feedback!