The Polymorph Games team is pleased to share the details about Foundation’s newest patch, numbered 220.127.116.11.
This is a minor patch until the 1.8.1 release planned this December.
Here are all the changes included in this new version of the game:
- Expose military campaigns for mods
- Possibility that a resource cannot be gathered after changing a villager’s status to unemployed
- Crash when rendering saves games’ thumbnails with big cities
- Major hang when using the promotion system while a villager window is already opened, using specific mods
- Buildings, building functions, jobs and resources introduced in 1.8 are now available to modders
As always, we’ll be looking forward to your feedback with the release of this new patch. Please join us on Discord to share your thoughts!